- $1000 Gift Certificate - Zolar Keller
- $500 gift certificate - Betty cakes
- $100 for everyone
- Free Groom & Bestman Tuxedo
Wedding Package Sweepstakes - $10,000 Value (photography, videography, wedding consultant, DJ, wedding designer)
Winner must be registered for the Let's Plan Bridal & Wedding Extravaganza. (Diamond Elite Package- 1 entry per ticket)
- Participant agrees to adhere to and abide by the official contest rules and participating sponsors. All rules are final and not open for negotiation or appeal.
- Contest Entry Dates - October 15, 2018 - 8:00 AM - February 17, 2019 at 11:59 PM EST
- Contest Sponsor: Elite Events Management, Inc. - 4000 N. State Road 7, Suite 212 Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33319
- Complete the entry form with all required information. In addition, by submitting an entry form, you agree to “opt-in” to receive e-mails and/or social media account messages from Sponsor and Sponsor’s exhibitors regarding future Bridal & Wedding Workshops.
- Follow us on Instagram www.instagram.com/letsplanconference
- Like our Facebook Page - Let's Plan Conference and Tag us
- Hold Harmless Agreement: By entering, participant indemnifies, releases and agrees to hold harmless Elite Events Management, Inc., it's vendors, as well as Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability arising from participating in the Sweepstakes. By accepting the prize, winner agrees to the use by all Sponsors of his/her name, address (city, state), voice, photograph, and statements that winner makes about the Sweepstakes, Sponsors or prize for advertising purposes in any and all media whether or not currently known, without further compensation or notice.
- Participants must be engaged to be married on or before December 31, 2020.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION/GOVERNING LAW: To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree that: (a) any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Official Rules or this Sweepstakes shall be filed exclusively in the federal or state courts situated in Broward County. These Official Rules and this Sweepstakes shall be governed by the internal, substantive laws of the State of Florida; i.e., without regard to conflict of law/choice of law provisions of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction.
- Participant must be present to win at Let's Plan. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Winner will be announced during closing remarks.